I have talked about waxing equipment but will be going further here on hard wax . . . soft wax before but will cut to chase and explain in further detail.
The Con’s (downsides) on waxing is the equipment needed to wax yourself. This includes:
* Heater/Wax Warmer
* Waxing Strips
* Oils (Pre/Post waxing equipment)
* Waxing Starter Kits (hard wax . . . soft wax)
* Tweezers & Other Equipment (if required)
The Pro’s (upsides) being:
* Being less expensive long term (saving you A LOT money)
* Doing it in the comfort of your own home
* A time when its convenient for you
If purchasing the hard wax upfront, a wax warmer and pre/post waxing equipment, initial outlay will be expensive. Within the 3 to 4 month time frame, you would have made all your money back and then some. So, in the long run, you would be saving.
This will be a short post. I will go through some of the actual products I would recommend as well as having used them myself.
Caronlab Australia is Australia’s No.1 selling white wax, for use on delicate & sensitive areas of the face and body. Hyper allergenic. Reduces skin redness. Exceptional results in every XXX treatment.
Wax heaters come in different shapes and sizes. These can be a little on the expensive side, make sure you select the appropriate size.